Tuesday 2 October 2012

Topshop 'Blue Monday' Nail Polish

I was hesitant to purchase this nail polish from Topshop as it wasn't cheap! However, I decided to just go for it and see what it was like. I bought this in the summer whilst in London and have used it a couple of time since and I absolutely love it! 

I can wear this nail polish for up to a week with minimal chips (maybe one or two per hand) and that's without a topcoat! As you have probably guessed it is definitely long lasting! I also really love the brush on this nail polish as it 's easy to control (I'm not the best at painting nails) without getting it everywhere! 
I would definitely recommend this nail polish to others and I even want to go back to Topshop so I can purchase some other colours! If you're looking for a wide range of colours Topshop is the place to go! 
Topshop nail polish is one of my new favourites!
holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment